My client based in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs) is currently looking for a Senior Project Coordinator with strong Financial accumen to join them on an independent contract basis
The reason for the vacancy is to replace a resource that resigned. Need for a Senior PMO Coordinator who can step into Junior Project Manager. You require strong financial project coordination and control acumen. You will be required to maintain consolidated Program view across individual Projects. Ensure governance compliance. You will also be required to monitor progress within the Principle Accountabilities Program and assists the Project Managers’ and Head of IT Solutions in the delivery. You will also be supporting the Program manager across the project lifecycle. You will be expected to be engaging with stakeholders within the Finance Business IT/Business Change, Vendors and teams within the Group.
Essential Skills & Experience
Very Strong Financial acumen.
Program Coordination and Governance.
Proven track record of working in a project environment as a Project / PMO Co-Coordinator.
Supporting Program activities (Resources, Budget, Governance, Planning, Tools)
Knowledge of Project governance and project lifecycle req’s. Agile, Scrum, JIRA, Confluence, PPO.
Qualifications and Experience
– Project Management related qualification
– Project Administration qualification
– Project Management qualification (Including Agile)
– Project Office management experience
– 6 – 10 years in similar role
– Proven track record of working in a project environment as a Senior Project / PMO Coordinator.
Essential hardware/software knowledge
– Knowledge of Project governance and project lifecycle req’s. Agile, Scrum, JIRA, Confluence, PPO.
- Support Project Management