To assure safe transportation of company assets to and from various destinations and to ensure vehicles are adequately cleaned and prepared for client delivery
– Moving busses between facilities
– Reporting of any discrepancies to management
– Ensuring the safekeeping of busses in storage
– Inspection of busses as per allocation
– Ensuring that all windows and doors of the busses are properly closed and parked.
– Maintain adequate control of keys in your possession
– Taking vehicles to roadworthy for Client delivery
– Comply with all safety regulations and precautions including statutory traffic regulations
– Keeping storage facilities need and tidy ? Keeping all driveways and entrances clear.
– Preparation and washing of Vehicles for Client delivery
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good time management
- Knowledge about routes and geography
Desired Work Experience:
- 1 to 2 years
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer:
SA Taxi is an independently owned commercial business. It is part of the Transaction Capital group of companies which listed on the JSE in June 2012.
SA Taxi was founded in 1996 and now has more than 1252 employees. It is based in Midrand in Gauteng, but has a national customer base.
We focus exclusively on building entrepreneurs through the medium of the taxi industry. Of the estimated 250 000 taxis on the roads in South Africa, SA Taxi finances 31 543.
Because we are not a bank, funded by the amounts in customer accounts, we have to source the money we lend to our clients from, for instance, foreign and local direct investment. However, in the world of international finance, the informal nature of the taxi industry makes it a high risk investment. In order to mitigate their risk the interest rates charged are at a premium and not comparable to other formal banking institutions.