Head of Maintenance: Planning
Seize this superb opportunity and reach new heights!
Join a leader in the heavy industrial sector renowned for their professionalism, innovation and originality. They are offering you this lucrative opportunity to manage and improve the availability and reliability of production assets and services:
- Analyse asset performance trends and implement corrective action and improvement opportunities. Implement and manage improvement of Asset care and introduce a culture of Reliability Engineering.
- Create Sop’s and entrench a culture aimed at utilisation of World Class Manufacturing practice using your proven track record and knowledge of RCA TPM and improve the operational supporting systems and procedures.
- Plan shut downs, manage contractors and contribute to successful delivery of capital projects
- Lead a Planning teams to improve and implement outstanding Maintenance strategies to improve OEE’s, building on existing Asset Tree and Registers
- A minimum of 8 – 12 years relevant experience in Planning within mining / heavy industrial experience is essential
- A BSc / BEng Mechanical Electrical Engineering degree is advantageous
- Coming up the trade Route? – N6 Trade Tested and qualifications GCC Mines and Works
- Knowledge of Computerised maintenance systems such as DMS Pragma, S
Backed and supported by a company with over 30 years in the recruitment industry, Extraordinary Futures International was established to fill a specific need within niche recruitment markets that require dedicated focus and intensive research, so we concentrate exclusively on placing high calibre and qualified candidates with reputable companies
Call a Talent Acquisition Consultant at Extraordinary Futures International today for a confidential discussion about your next career move.
Contact us on JHB 442 0644. Or forward your cv to[Email Address Removed]
Visit our website [URL Removed] to see more hot jobs, and upload your CV. Look forward to hearing from you.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.