Recruitment administrator – Sandton – R240 000 – R300 000 per annum
The main purpose of the position is to support the HC Business Partnering Team in the recruitment and selection of staff
Key Performance Areas (KPAs) of the Role
To conduct the recruitment and appointment process in the most cost-effective manner
Internal Business Processes
Facilitate the placement of internal and external adverts.
- Screen, and recommend short list
- Manage the pre-employment process by conducting necessary reference and qualificationchecks where required.
- Manage e-recruitment system and liaise with agencies and other networks.
- Source diverse and qualified candidates through various means including direct sourcing,industry networking, internet, internal recruitment; database, employee referrals, as well asappropriate professional associations.
- Proactively scan the market and relevant platforms to seek potential talent for availablepositions to shorten the turnaround time of appointments
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, minimizing the company’sexposure to adverse outcomes of complaints, litigation, audits, and inspections
- Arrange and conduct interviews with line managers (in person, phone, videoconference
- Facilitate interview feedback with all stakeholders.
- Ensure close out of unsuccessful candidates
- Prepare required motivations to facilitate the appointment process
- Market the clients as an employer of choice through engagements, sourcing, marketsearches etc.
Ensure the position profile for the position to be advertised is up to date and in the correctformat
To provide efficient and effective professional services to all clients.
- Live the client’s values of professionalism, passion, and partnership.
Always maintain confidentiality
Learning & Growth
Provide advisory services and best practices on recruitment and assessments.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers
- Good understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies, and procedures, and
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to follow through with initiatives.
- Planning and organizing ability.
- Sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- Energetic, positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as within the team
- Ability to work accurately
- Ability to work within an open plan team environment
Closing date 6 November. Please note that if we have not come back to you within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful
- NATIONAL HR DIPLOMA
- NATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE DIPLOMA
- HR Degree
- Human Resource degree
- HR Policies
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Staff Recruitment / Selection
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund