A well-established agricultural company specialisingwithin food processingrequires the above to attend to and perform all planned and unplanned electrical and mechanical maintenance as well as electrical and electronic faults on equipment, whilst adhering to SHE requirements at all times.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Minimum Matric with a recognised Trade Test as a qualified Electrician from the Department of Labour/ Olifantsfontein and a Wireman’s licence.
- Minimum 5 years post trade test experience in a production /factory environment
- The successful candidate must have good communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision and have strong fault finding skills.
- The successful candidate must have an analytical abilityand problem solving skills, as well as attention to detail.
- The successful candidate must have basic knowledge of plc’s.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day support to the plant.
- Ensuring all planned and breakdown electrical and mechanical maintenance is carried out
- Ensuring all breakdowns are resolved timeously with minimal downtime.
- Managing the electrical assistants and adhering to maintenance best practices.
- Maintaining and installing Control Panels, Drives, Motors, Sensors for PLCS etc.
- Complying with regulations and law in all work done as well as with maintenance procedures.
- Providing maintenance of Panelling, Wiring, PLC Motors and Pumps.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.