- Implement pixel-perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Design modern, highly responsive web-based user interfaces.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Be involved with projects from conception to completion that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- 6+ Years’ experience in the field, with a BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering being beneficial.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile-app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing it in the stores.
- Deep knowledge of mobile platforms on which apps run, such as Android and iOS.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest or similar.
- Familiarity with –
- RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, axios and Alamofire
- JSON Format.
- Push Notifications
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
- Understanding of project-management methodologies, such as Agile, SCRUM and Kanban.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver who pays attention to detail.
- Ability to engage, influence, and inspire stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- A high degree of organisation, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Team player.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to mentor/coach.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.