A well established Commercial Bank in Stellenbosch is looking for an experienced IT Architecture in the Card & Merchant Management System (CMM) division.
- Responsible for the technical architecture and design of all Business Banking Acquiring related tasks for the purposes of introducing a new Card and Merchant Management System.
- Responsible for the alignment of the Architecture between the Bank and Business Banking Acquiring systems.
- Provide specialist input on business and technological aspects during business requirements.gathering and technical design phases
1. Technical analysis
- Responsible for technical architecture and design of Acquiring related project and non-project tasksAssist the Business Analysts to gather, analyse and document the business requirements related to Acquiring
- Draft technical specifications for tasks assigned
- Review technical specifications written by peers
- Assist the Business Analysts to gather, analyse and implement card associations and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Enhance test plans (drafted during functional description stage) to cover technical configuration and system performance tests
- Co-ordinate technical specification and development efforts from other IT departments (and external suppliers) where technical requirements for complimentary/inter-dependent development needs to be specified/developed (e.g. on Bancs and ACI as external Postilion supplier)
2. Development and unit testing
- Responsible for co-ordinating of all integration testing into the Acquiring environment
- Verify unit and integration testing results on the card management environment
- Implementation of and maintenance of automated tests
3. Configuration and system management
3.1 Responsible for Advanced configurations
- Responsible for overseeing all CMM Acquiring system configurations
- Oversee configurations concerning Acquiring related project and non-project tasks
4. Provide specialist technical knowledge and assistance
- Research card associations specifications for best practices to implement specific business/technical requirements
- Together with the Manager: Acquiring advises the business on the most suitable Acquiring options to cater for their specific needs
- Design with the Card Management system vendor to ensure the vendor delivery is in line with the Bank’s expectations.
- A relevant 3 year tertiary qualification (e.g. B.Sc Computer Science / B.Comm Information Systems)
- At least 6 – 8 years’ relevant experience in:
- Acquiring (e.g. authorisation, clearing, settlement, reconciliation, dispute resolution, extracts and general ledger integration) architecture and design
- MasterCard and Visa Acquiring parameter configurations
- Payment systems (e.g. Visanet and Banknet), including POS (e.g. Easy Pay)
- MasterCard (IPM) and Visa (Base2) Clearing Specifications
- PRIME and/or PowerCARD (Would be an advantage)
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) (Would be an advantage)
Should you not receive a response from us within one week of your application, your application has unfortunately not been successful.