Our leading client in Cape Town is currently looking to employ a Credit Controller.
To manage allocated debtors (specific accounts) of the debtor’s book. Met monthly targets and maintain general accounting and administrative functions attached to the role.
- Actively collect payment according to payment terms.
- Performs reconciliations of allocated accounts on a daily basis.
- Maintains accurate and complete client information on the system.
- Processes payments, bank deposits and journals as required.
- Deals with and responds to all related client queries.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE:
- Post Matric – 3 year Degree or Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ credit control experience
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong collections experience
- Capacity to deliver under pressure
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be highly computer literate
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and targets
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not received a response within 2 weeks of applying.