An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading power vehicles have a great opportunity available within their automotive space for a Snr Java Developer with to join their dynamic team.
Location: Midrand/Rosslyn/Home office rotation
Years of experience: 7+ years
Level of Experience: Expert/Chief Expert
Min qualification required:
Degree in IT or relevant experience
Tasks and responsibilities:
Part of a team working as a Java developer to enable business to do configurated recommended ordering by using the proposals, open quotas, ordering pipeline and the current stock in hand.
- Development of features in collaboration with partners in Munich.
- Travel to Munich
- Meet with end users and gather requirements.
- Propose and review system design and evaluate alternatives.
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT Project Manager / Leader and User Management or System owner.
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
- Facilitate stand-up’s
- User training
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Penetration testing and compliance
Experience with the following technologies are important:
- JAVA EE / JAVA
- RESTful and SOAP services
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- TDD / Test Driven Development
- IntelliJ / WebStorm
- Build Tools (Maven/ Gradle/ Gulp/grunt/ webpack)
- Jenkins (CI (Continuous Integration) / DevOps)
- Jira, Confluence
- Working on Agile Environment (Jira, Confluence)
- Micro Services
- PaaS Knowledge (Cloud)
- Java EE Container (Glassfish
- (Payara), Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere)
- Git, Bitbucket, SVN
- IoC / Dependency Injection
- HTML5, CSS3
To get an application across forward your application to [Email Address Removed]
- Test Driven Development
- Micro services
- Angular 5
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years