An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading power vehicles have a great opportunity available within their automotive space for a Senior Java DevOps Developer with to join their dynamic team.
Location: Midrand/Rosslyn/Home Office rotation
Years of experience: 8+ Years
Level of Experience: Expert / Chief Expert
Tasks and role responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance on platform / application.
- Meet with end users and gather requirements.
- Participate in stand-up’s
- Propose and review system design and evaluate alternatives.
Technical/Functional Skill required:
- Expert in Java / JEE
- RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Databases/SQL (PostgreSQL advantageous)
- NoSQL (Elasticsearch advantageous)
- Unit testing tools (Junit/Mockito/etc)
- ORM tools (Hibernate advantageous)
- Spring Framework & Spring Boot
- Experience with Java application servers (Glassfish)
- Docker / Kubernetes (AWS /OpenShift advantageous)
- Code versioning (Git)
For more information or to get an aplication across forward your updated CV to [Email Address Removed]
- design patterns
- Unit testing
- Spring Framework
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years