Snr AWS Dev Ass: Data Engineer (1173)
An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading power vehicles have a great opportunity available within their automotive space for a Snr AWS Developer Associate: Data Engineer (Project Ingest) with to join their dynamic team.
Location: Menlyn/Rosslyn/Home office rotation
Years of experience: 8+ years
Level of Experience: Expert/Chief Expert
Min qualification required:Work experience/diploma/degree
Tasks and responsibilities: We are looking for a Senior AWS DeveloperAssociate to join our “client” Data Ingest team of cloud developers.
- Development and Operations of applications and features, in collaboration with partners in Munich.
- Working in the AGILE framework
- Meet with end users and gather requirements.
- User training
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Travel to Munich
- Propose and review system design and evaluate Alternatives.
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT Project Manager / Leader and User Management or System owner.
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
AWS Solid understanding of Components – VPC | [URL Removed] average experience/understanding of AWS Components:
- Param Store
- Secrets Manager
- Step Function
- Code Build/Pipeline
Strong experience/understanding of:
- Python 3x
- Py Spark
- Linux / Unix
- Big Data
- Powershell / Bash
- Experience working in Agile SDLC methodology. Working experience building data/ETL pipeline and data warehouse.
- Demonstrate expertise in data modelling SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Exceptional analytical skills analysing large and complex data sets.
- Perform thorough testing and data validation to ensure the accuracy of data transformations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with precise documentation.
- Self-driven team player with ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Must be an analytical and creative thinker, and an innovative problem solver.
- Experience building data pipeline using AWS Glue or Data Pipeline, or similar platforms.
- Familiar with data store such as AWS S3, and AWS RDS or DynamoDB.
- Experience and solid understanding of various software design patterns.
- Experience preparing specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Certification: AWS Certified Developer Associate / Solutions Architect
- Bitbucket / Git
- Jira / Confluence
- Familiar with data streaming services such as Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, or similar tools
- CI / CD Tool (Nexus / Jenkins).
- AWS Solid understanding of Components VPC/IAM
- Develop systems solutions
- building data pipeline using AWS Glue or Data Pipeline
- or similar platforms.