The purpose of this role is to achieve sales and operational targets in allocated areas, while maintaining strong relationships with fellowteam members, service providers and all customers.
Provide support and input into the development and design of the sales (including calling) and/ormarketing plan/s.
Participate in high quality engagement and maintain strict adherence to sales calling pans.
- Grow existing customer utilization of both existing and new corridors, products and services byensuring understanding of performance by product and service by customer, service point,branch, diesel truck park and country.
- Drive the increase in new customers sign-ups.
- Develop a quarterly action plans for implementation, based on the overall sales growth plan
- Demonstrate commercial competence and increase customer utilization of both existing and newcorridors, products and services by ensuring own understanding of performance by product andservice by customer, service point, branch, diesel truck park and country.
- Investigate and integrate competitor and customer insights to identify growth opportunities andpropose action plans to influence sales.
Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity, and continuouslysearch for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region.
Compile and submit / present monthly sales performance reports.
Accounts Services (& Operations)
- Provide support and input into Accounts (Customers/Creditors) with regular follow ups on overdueaccounts.
- Ensure up to date service level agreements are in place for all service stations in allocated area,ensuring adherence and compliance to the agreements at all times.
- Monitor, manage and improve service levels at service stations to ensure customer satisfaction,volume growth and economies of scale.
- Monitor, manage and improve input costs at stations to improve profitability and competitiveness.
Branches/Offices & Diesel Truck Parks/Stops/Depots (sites)
- Execute the development/design of best operating practices, processes, procedures, policies,stock planning and service level KPI’s as well as floor lay-out and look and feel of thebranches/offices.
- Provide support and input into the development and design of best practice service levelagreements.
- Ensure up to date service level agreements are in place for all service stations and ensureadherence and compliance to company standards.
- Improve service levels at both sites and stations to ensure customers satisfaction, volume growthand economies of scale.
- Improve input costs at both sites and stations to improve profitability and competitiveness.
- Plan and schedule annual visits to all sites and stations with a skewed increased frequency topareto sites (20% of sites that do 80% of our volume).
- Previous experience in a customer and/or consumer focused role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong ability to present convey and sell ideas prospects and concepts
- Experience in the Logistics Financial Services Financial Technology or Consumer Financial Services is preferred
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
A leader in the Logistics IT solutions systems industry based in Pretoria East.