- Modernisation of Natural applications.
- Maintenance and support of existing NATURAL/ADABAS system.
- Participating in the development of new systems throughout the entire project lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ensure standards, procedure and methods for the development and maintenance of the applicable applications are adhered to.
- Working from requirements and specifications to modify/enhance existing production software.
- Understanding of relevant industry knowledge desirable duties and responsibilities to develop and maintain application software and completion of documentation.
- Development of new required software on all environments.
- Coding, testing, debugging and documenting application features and changes.
- Participating in activities that ensure the successful use of these systems.
- Design, develop and implement enhancements.
- Assist with existing programs support as part of software maintenance.
- Involved in software modernisation.
- Involved in Entire/X and Natural development.
- Assist in providing documentation of enhancements and modifications performed as part of software maintenance/enhancements.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- BSc degree in Computer Science or Degree in Information technology or 3 Year National Diploma or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Certifications in Natural development.
- Certifications NaturalOne development.
- Proficiency in developing software using Natural/Adabas development tools in a HP-UN/Linux environment.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- 3 – 5 Years relevant experience
- Experience in all phases of systems development and implementation.
- Solid analysis skills
- Write an maintain documentation, instruction and procedure guides
- Correct errors and debug software and systems
- Strong knowledge of
- Natural Engineer
- Integration Server
- Online and batch processing
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Good problem solving.
- Team and customer orientated.
- Be able to work on multiple applications.
- Develop innovative and creative output.
- Good communication skills.
- Quality assurance skills.
- Server data
- Natuaral engineer
- entire x
- batch processing
- intergration server
- analyis skill
- system development
- natural development
- Natural development.
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Investments, Insurance & Assurance
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
AVBOB, Africa’s Largest Mutual Assurance Society Providing a One-Stop Funeral Insurance and Burial Solution, Has a Vacancy for Natural ADABAS Developer
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Pension Fund
- Performance Bonus