Market related salary
Our client is seeking a Communications Co-ordinator to execute and monitor the communication strategies for the Company. The Communications Co-ordinator will be responsible for overseeing the Company’s marketing communications both internally and externally.
Requirements of the role:
- Social Media: Accumulate social medial content in line with communication strategy and manage timely development and implementation with external service provider.
- Website Management: Continuous improvement of website content to ensure digital look meets overall marketing strategy, including correct content.
- Platform Management / Development: Ensuring critical information gets into the decision makers (producers) hands.
- Asset Development: Responsible for co-ordinating and managing the development of digital assets (video’s, marketing material etc. both for internal and external use in line with communication strategy).
- Internal Communication: Management of communication related SharePoint infrastructure.
- External Communication: Co-ordinate the roll-out of the communication strategy in line with both head office and regional requirements, develop and maintain customer communications matrix, day-to-day query and information gathering for supporting communication strategy externally, assist in gathering market intelligence and analysing competitor communication strategies and positioning.
- Monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices.
- Assisting with the specific sales and operational projects.
- May be required to travel for work purposes.
- Written and verbal communication in English and Afrikaans
- Understanding of social media platforms and content creation
- Understanding of website hosting and information management
- Basic graphic design skills required
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to design and compile business related communication
- Data analysis and attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of MS Office platforms
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of communications and marketing ethics / best practices
- Understanding of Strategic Marketing components
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualification in communications, public relations or related field
- Min of 2 to 5 years’ experience in role
Closing date: 11 March 2021
[Email Address Removed]
- Social Media Communications
- Social Media Development
- Online Communications