Primary purpose of the role:
The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for all activities related to the Warehouse Management System (WMS). Responsibilities include but are not limited to efficiencies, installing,maintaining and supporting the WMS. In depth knowledge of the WMS as well as logisticsprocesses to be applied for training end users, requirements gathering, WMS support, project coordinationand business analysis. Information management, storage and analysis of data throughcomputer networks, systems, and computer databases. The Senior WMS Analyst will providegeneral maintenance and system updates on WMS software, analyse and troubleshoot problemsas well as work closely with operational and IT teams to assist where needed.
- Define business requirements for WMS software upgrades deployment, softwareupgrades, and system configuration
- Implement and provide WMS support across applicable facilities
- Conduct WMS setup and account modifications, training for maintenance, setup for newclients, and upgrades to current clients
- Recommend and manage system changes, including new concepts and systemimprovement changes
- Create training documents and resources for system users
- Where required – develop testing scenarios, conduct systems tests, identifydiscrepancies, troubleshoot solutions, and provide resolutions
- Work with warehouse staff on WMS configurations and stock reconciliations
- Assist all departments and other onsite business partners with WMS requests
- Documents and enforce SOP and best practices, keep training manuals and relateddocumentation updated and available for local use
- Support all WMS related integrations with different systems
- Respond to calls, email, and personal requests for technical support
- Managing and coordinating various projects
- Self-Management – We don’t believe in micromanagement. You need to possess the driveand ability to take project and run with it.
- Technical – Prior involvement in feature design and development in a WMS will bebeneficial.
- Logic – Things don’t always make sense. You need to have the ability to work through andmake logical sense of complicated and often illogical solutions and processes.
- Language – The company has a global footprint, with offices and clients practically everywhere.
- The ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English, is a must. Other languages couldprove to be useful.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 or more years of experience required (kindly note that the years ofexperience is only a rough guideline, and the appropriate level will be ascertainedduring the interview process)
- 3 Years’ experience in logistics
- Experience as a super user in one or more WMS
- Understanding of WMS, order management applications and database systems
Send a detailed copy of your CV to Bonita ([Email Address Removed] – replace the AT with @)
Should you not be contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful