Test Lead (Senior) (Parvana)
About the Client:
- This client looks for high achievers who wish to build a career at a top international IT company.
Their typical applicant should not just be looking for a job, but should be seeking a career filled with opportunity, should enjoy the challenge of working towards stretch goals; and be willing to take every chance to grow on a technical and personal level.
Join an elite team.
- Manage all the testing activities for the customer.
- Communicating with internal / external clients to determine specific testing requirements and expectations.
- Liaising with customers to understand the business and to ensure this is reflected in the test coverage.
- Managing and maintaining a positive relationship with clients.
- Managing and implementing the test strategy for the project.
- Providing consultation to clients on test approach, plans and methodology.
- Ensuring test entry / exit criteria are identified, agreed and fulfilled and within project and test targets.
- Taking ownership for teamâ€™s test deliverables.
- Ensuring appropriate planning and management of the test resources.
- Providing reporting on test progress including test status, defects, risks and metrics.
- Defining and implementing the strategic plans for automation testing in the programme.
- Ensuring the necessary tools are available and provided to the testing team.
- Identify, prioritise and drive test improvements and best practices for better quality, coverage and efficiency.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- ISTQB certificate.
Skills / Experience:
- 8+ years testing experience, with 5 years mandatory test leadership experience in large implementation and/or software development projects.
- Advanced level of ISTQB.
- Advanced knowledge of procedures in QA, automation and end to end Software Testing.
- Exposure to working in or with Agile teams.
- Proven track record of leading test strategy and approach with in-depth understanding of test processes and methodologies.
- Capable of high level test design and risk recommendation and management.
- Expert level of analytical problem-solving skills to identify and diagnose problems beyond current boundaries.
- Broad understanding of trends in the testing space.
- Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
- Preferable hands on experience in automation and test management tools.
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]