- Unit Manager will be responsible for Monitoring and ensuring that quality nursing care and service delivery is implemented and practiced within a multi-disciplinary team.
- In accordance, the Unit Manager will be accountable and responsible for coordinating capacity building, mentoring, coaching, training and development in his/her unit.
- Relevant Nursing degree (Bcur degree/ or relevant management qualifications)
- Registration with SANC with a additional qualification in Neonatal Nursing.
- Compulsory BLS certification.
- Advaced computer literacy.
Please send CV to [Email Address Removed]
- problem solver