- Reviewing and preparing data for projects.
- Monitor and execute the day-to-day recurring tasks that support the business’ data infrastructure.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Design & support initiatives for data visualisation and communication, to enable actionable insights through data
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, databases, including any other internal or external information system or data source.
- Relevant IT Degree / Diploma
- Minimum 3 years Data Analytics experience
- Experience in designing and understanding various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience in data management with accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced Tableau Desktop/Server experience
- Strong IT skills (MS Excel, Office, Coding)
- High result orientation, entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Passion for Results
- Keen eye for detail, and a meticulous nature.
- Data manipulation
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Power BI
- Data Cleansing
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level: