Internal Sales Engineer PA / FA
Urgently require the expertise of a qualified Electro Mechanics or Mechatronics Technical in the role of an Internal Sales Engineer that would provide technical advice to clients within the PA/FA industry. Experience within the Instrumentation industrial (sensor and explosion protection essential). Min 2 yrs. Exp. required in Instrumentation.
- Bachelor or Master in Electro Mechanics or Mechatronics.
- Minimum of 2 years within the protection and sensor technology field
- Sensor manufacturing and technical support.
- Factory and Process Automation experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of EPE and standards.
- Excellent communicator with strong people skills
- Excellent English proficiency
Duties and responsibilities
- Obtaining and maintaining the position of market leader within the PA/FA area by selling PA/FA products to predefined Market segments.
- Achieve the predetermined sales objectives within the defined sales area.
- Support external sales colleagues.
- Draw up and follow up quotations in accordance with the external sales employees.
- Inform them of opportunities with clients/prospects to the external sales.
- Book visits for external sales colleagues.
- Technical inspection of incoming orders, if necessary.
- Register and communicate commercial relevant client contacts in and via the CRM system.
- Give technical advice and support.
- Commercial contacts with allocated external customers.
- Technical and commercial client and internal support.
- Technical, commercial, and administrative tasks.
- Technical support of allocated external customers.
- Administration and coordination of demo material, if necessary.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- No benefits