The Machine Learning Ops Specialist is primarily responsible for discovering and implementing state-of-the-art solutions for Machine Learning projects to enable rapid experimentation, increase the accuracy of the models and ensure the high quality of the products.
- Research and implement MLOps tools, frameworks and platforms for the Data Science projects.
- Work on a backlog of activities to raise MLOps maturity in the organization.
- Proactively introduce a modern, agile and automated approach to Data Science.
- Conduct internal training and presentations about MLOps tools’ benefits and usage.
About The Employer:
Essential Qualification: BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematical Statistics, Actuary SciencePreferred Qualification: Related Masterâ€™s DegreeMinimum Experience Level:8-10 years of relevant senior level experience in Data Science / Advanced Analytics / MLOps Good understanding of ML and AI concepts. Hands-on experience in ML model development.Advantageous skills experience:
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimization or related fields
- Experience working with large data sets, simulation/optimization and distributed computing tools
- Experience with cloud platforms
- SQL Server, Netezza, Redis, MongoDB etc
All positions will be filled in accordance with our clientâ€™s Employment Equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.