- Must run a shift on his own.
- Must work shifts and overtime as required
- Assist the EMSEC GOLDWING in maintaining machine safety and meet deadline as required
- Do fault finding and repairs on machines.
- Ensure that TPM2 are done correctly and on time.
- Must be competent in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Be able to do minor welding repairs.
- Be actively involve with continuous improvement of machinery.
- Be involved with apprentice training.
- Be able to do pipe fitting.
- Assist with projects.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Ensure that minimum stock levels on critical spares are kept intact.
- Be able to do minor machining. (milling, grinding, turning)
- Be involve with machine upgrades.
- Trade tested artisan (Fitter Trade)
- With at least 5 years related experience in areas such as Preventative maintenance, machine breakdowns and safety systems. Must have a sound working knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Please send update cv, with certificates and copy of your ID
- trade tested
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level: