Banking Reconsiliations and Settlements Officer is required for a well-known Financial Services Company.
- Knowledge of Pastel;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Minimum of 5 years banking industry experience;
- Experience in general balancing and reconciliation functions;
- Experience in bank and bank settlement reconciliations;
- Ability to perform duties under tight deadlines;
- Consistent in enforcing and executing processes and procedures.
- Daily Balancing and Reconciliation of all transactions processed via the various Systems as a Financial Administrative service.
- Balancing and reconciliation items to be reflected with 100% accuracy in terms of all transactions processed.
- Ensure immediate corrective actions in terms of reconciliation / balancing items.
- Matric or equivalent qualification recognised by the Department of Higher Education & Training;
- Diploma or degree would be an advantage.
- Daily balancing and reconciliation of all transactions processed via the various systems to the actual Bank’s settlement totals as reflected via the settlement system;
- Daily balancing and reconciliations of all general ledgers as opened per client and / or bank, as well as per various preferred financial accounting systems e.g. Pastel, FlexCube, JD Edwards;
- Daily balancing of the various payment streams to actual SARB Settlement:
- Saswitch – Inter Bank ATM;
- Debit Switch- Inter Bank Point of Sale;
- Electronic Funds Transfers;
- VISA National – Point of Sale and ATM;
- VISA International – Point of Sale and ATM;
- MasterCard- Point of Sale and ATM;
- MasterCard International – Point of Sale and ATM;
- Cheque Issuing;
- SQS (Saswitch & POS Queries);
- Real Time Clearing;
- Bank Settlements
- General Balancing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Card Payments
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
About The Employer:
Financial / Banking Services