Company urgently seeks a qualified (Bachelor’s Degree) Landscape Technologist or Architect to manage their Landscaping projects. This Landscaping Project Manager needs to have solid experience in Landscaping designs, costing, quotations, Client presentations, Project Management and customer satisfaction. The job entails supervision of multiple landscaping installation teams and coordination with landscape designers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Technology or Architecture
- 5 years’ experience in landscape, irrigation system design and implementation (including hard and soft landscaping).
- Excellent project management skills, including scheduling material costing, planning, and budgeting in Excel.
- Strong customer service and plant knowledge skills.
- Familiarity with landscaping design software an asset.
- Solid experience to read and implement landscape designs.
- Proven supervisory and training skills.
- Driver’s license and own car – occasionally needs to drive for once site to another.
- Prepared to assist a customer over a weekend when necessary (exception to the rule).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project manage all landscaping installation jobs.
- Landscape designs, costing and quotations as well as present to clients.
- Hire, train, and manage landscaping team leaders and team members.
- Provide oversight to ensure quality garden installations.
- Implement controls for safety, inventory, and equipment.
- Schedule jobs and ensure correct supplies are ordered and available.
- Review garden designs and quotations and present to clients.