Duties and key responsibilities.
Includes but is not limited to the following:
- Office Management
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Training of office staff.
- Oversee and improve manufacturing operations, establishing and driving process and production goals, developing organizational structures.
- Evaluating performance and productivity of staff.
- Manage finances, monitoring budgets, expenses, and product unit costs to drive revenue and margin projections.
- Ensure smooth running of office.
- Team Leader.
- Distribution and monitoring of duties and responsibilities.
- Custom Reports for Management as and when required.
- Assisting HR Administration
- Oversee employee hiring, training, development, and management, providing guidance and leadership to the team.
- Develop performance and efficiency metrics and KPIs, identifying areas for improvement and reporting results.
- Request preparation of warnings/notice of hearings/contracts/new policies
- Represent the company at disciplinary hearings.
- Workshop Administration
- Assist with documentation related to workshops.
- Review checklists for workshops.
- Oversee all aspects of imported stocks and raw material.
- Oversee all aspects of production material and stock control.
- Plan route based on orders received.
- Prepare trip sheets, picking slips and proof invoicing.
- Review picked stock – ensure it matches trip sheet.
- Be available for drivers to report issues, breakdowns etc.
- Check paperwork and receive cash from drivers upon their return.
- Deal with insurance for thefts/breakdowns etc.
- Deal with all tracker queries/complaints/breakdowns etc.
- Handle all calls related to logistics.
- Arrange couriers when required.
- Ensure all order received are delivered in the same month and within our delivery times.
- Open/close for drivers after hours as and when necessary
- Fleet Administration
- Schedule vehicles for service.
- Arrange for repairs when required.
- Ensure vehicle licenses are all up to date.
- Health and Safety
- Ordering and issue of all PPE
- Arrange servicing of fire extinguishers.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and standard operating procedures, providing resources and training.
- Degree in Business Management or a master’s in business administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in logistics of a manufacturing and distribution company.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer experience (Excel and Pastel)
- Proactive nature.
- Strong leadership
- strong communicator
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
The company manufactures cornice, skirting, flooring and pvc ceiling
Employer & Job Benefits: