The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES – INFORMATION SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR: CAR PROGRAMME
TEN-YEAR FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
BASIC SALARY: R326 208 – R360 277 PER ANNUM – REF NO: CS 16/21 – CIVIC CENTRE
- Grade 12 plus post-matric certificate/diploma
- Two (2) years’ relevant project experience.
Key performance areas:
- Facilitating and project managing the front-end IT process for all incoming projects
- Maintaining and developing the support of corporate stakeholders in the Team and its development by ensuring protection and development of the substantial Corporate investment in the Digital Enablement Office projects.
- Delivering support, development and maintenance by ensuring that all user and business owner requests are delivered and that the Programme Officer’s Project Management processes meet business requirements
- Managing projects through the project life cycle in order to ensure effective delivery of projects
- Applying a body of professional knowledge coupled with experience to develop and implement a full range of programmes, systems, policies and practices in relation to professional discipline within CAR PROGRAMME to effect service delivery to clients
- Performing functions in an acting capacity.
CLOSING DATE: 19 March 2021
Please apply online at [URL Removed] (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
- Ability to work independently
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years