NEW WORK: An Incredibly innovative, global insurance technology start-up wants a talented, full stack engineer to join them and help them reshape this sector through cutting-edge technology. This is your chance to truly shine!
The space is rapidly evolving and the ideal engineer is naturally comfortable with working with various disciplines.
To get the job you will need:
- 10+ years’ experience in delivering enterprise-level solutions
- 3 years of Azure web development with Azure administration experience and good understanding and experience with modern Azure-serverless architecture
- Azure DevOps and the automation of build and deployment process and experience in complex Deployments and Releases
- Expert knowledge of GIT branching, merging and pull request process, and code review process
- 5 years’ experience on the Microsoft technology stack
- Experience leading teams of developers, mentoring, coaching, advising, and reviewing delivery for developer team, both on a technical level and team dynamics level
Reference Number for this position is SZ52461 which is a permanent, fully remote position offering a cost to company rate of R1m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sikho on [Email Address Removed] or call on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: