As Case Manager, your role is to assist in the enhancement and management of cost-effective Managed Health Care, with the objective of promoting rational utilisation of Health Care facilities and containing associated costs generated by these services.
- Nursing Diploma or Degree.
- Registered with SANC.
- Good understanding of the medical aid industry i.e. trends, competitors, legislation.
- Previous experience in a Managed Care environment required.
- Fully computer literate – MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Clinical coding; ICD, NRPL and CPT.
- Must be able to communicate in English and an African language – the ability to speak isiXhosa is essential.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
REF Code: CM
Location: Port Elizabeth, EC South Africa
Level of Work: 2+ years (clinical)
Profile: Registered Nurse
Employment: Permanent, full-time
EE / Non-EE: Preference for EE applicants (AF and AM)
Email your detailed, updated CV to Monique Prince. Include in Subject Line: REF Code CM. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Drivers licence, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications/ SANC Receipt – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Registered Nurse
- Case Management
- Clinical expertise
- Nursing Diploma
- Computer Literacy
- Clinical coding
- ICD Coding
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level & Accreditations:
- South African Nursing Council
About The Employer:
A national medical aid administration company that delivers sustainable, integrated health solutions that meet the needs of clients in the different segments and maximise lifetime client value.