A client of ours, an established direct sellling company is looking for an energetic, and hardworking junior creditors’ clerk with strong financial acumen and a desire to grow and learn. You will be working closely with the creditors’s clerk and the creditor’s controller. Duties
- Reconcile creditor statements
- Pass creditor journals
- Capture expense and supplier invoices
- Allocate creditor payments on our ERP/Accounting package
- Liaise with creditors to follow up on statements and resolve queries.
- Maintain the creditors’s ledger and creditors age analysis
- Load new creditors on to our ERP/Accounting package
- Prepare various creditors reports in excel and from our ERP/Accounting package Boxes to tick
- 1 years’ experience as a creditors’s clerk.
- Accounting or bookkeeping qualification or is on the process of completing one.
- Is comfortable working in excel.
- Is able to interact with creditors and has good communication and people skills.
- Has excellent analytical skills together with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Is able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Is deadline driven with strong time management skills.