Our well-established client in the financial industry is looking for Oracle Developer with +3 years’ experience.
- Develop client communication templates (Policy Schedules, Fund Statements and other forms of communication).
- Collaborate with business analysts and business to produce high quality client communication suitable for print, email and online portal.
- Facilitate timely production release of various Report templates.
- Responsible for the development of all outgoing communication to investors. These include, policy schedules, welcome packs, fund statements, anniversary letters, product fact files, credit control letters etc. which are sent to via post, email and viewed online on the company website client portal.
- Verify and ensure that all documentation is correct and that all necessary sign off has been received.
- Verify that functional specification is understandable and usable.
- Manage communication between requestor and project manager.
- Escalate any potentially problematic situations to the BA.
- Utilise team support to ensure good client relationships.
- Develop template according to specification
- Formscape Transform, Ecrion and XSL/HTML used to develop templates
- Test own work and resolve all issues
- Configure notification as per specification
- Ensure synchronicity is maintained between environments
- User Acceptance Testing
- Deploy templates to testing environment appropriately.
- Fix any error timeously
- Advise user on go-live process
- Liaise with team member to document issues
- Deploy templates to live environment
- Assist user in investigation of template and notification related issues
- Escalate issues to the team members or Business Analyst
- Differentiate between fixes & enhancements and advise user on process accordingly
- Adhere to defined templates
- Knowledge sharing with team members
Experience and Requirements
- National Diploma in Information Technology
- Oracle Certification a plus
- +3 years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Oracle Pl/Sql