A Physiotherapist is required for a long established practice in Germiston area. Rneg + commission
- Bachelor of Science degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Current Registration with the HPCSA
- A minimum of 3 years working experience especially working as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Good knowledge of physiotherapy treatment interventions and rehabilitation
- Experience working with people with disabilities
- Experience with staff supervision and training
- Experience working in geriatrics a plus
- To co-ordinate and carry out physiotherapy services.
- Patient Care – To promote the well-being of patients and residents in Sandringham Gardens
- Administration – To promote efficiency in the day to day running of the department
- Communication – To promote and ensure effective communication
- Supervision – To provide effective and adequate supervision to assistants
- Training and development – to ensure that all staff are kept updated on new treatments techniques and current trends in physiotherapy
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV – Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful