Our client in the mining industry, has an opportunity available for a Senior Accountant in Payroll to be based in the Burgersfort, Limpopo area.
- Grade 12/STD 10 or (NQF Level 4) certificate is essential
- B Degree in Finance or Payroll administration or NQF equivalent is essential
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Payroll administration of which 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Must have a strong SAP knowledge
- Must have a strong management experience
- Valid medical certificate or be medically fit in order to obtain such a certificate
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Develop, review and maintain payroll administration processes and procedures.
- Document new procedures for and guidelines for the payroll systems
- Monitor compliance to payroll administration of procedures and guidelines
- Review and approve quality assurance changes and variations within the payrolls system.
- Perform a high level review of payroll correctness to data and payments.
- Review and check pay period reports prior to uploading EFT files to the banks for accuracy.
- Ensure that payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
- Maintain the safeguarding of payroll filling system and prepare monthly report to the Finance manager
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.