Our client who is a leading and competitive branded consumer goods and products group operating in South Africa and other selected African countries is looking for a new Muture HR officer to joint there fantastic team.
- Perform various HR Systems and Administrative functions:
- Ensure absolute payroll integrity in line with HR strategy and company policy
- Prepare appointment documentation
- Perform administrative functions on company system Connect, Pay space and Analytics
- Train employees on HR System functionality
- Advise on appropriate policy and employment conditions e.g., Medical aid and Retirement Fund.
- Ensure recruitment and selection processes are conducted in terms of company procedures:
- Compile job advertisements
- Conduct initial screening of candidates
- Conduct interviews and further assessments if necessary
- Conduct and oversee on-boarding of new employees
- Coordinate training and development processes:
- Obtain training and development needs
- Ensure accurate administration of all training interventions on Company system Connect
- Provide logistical support in terms of training and development
- Report on training activities
- Coordinate Employment Relations processes:
- Assist line management and employees with labor relations advice regarding policies and procedures
- Assist line management and employees with disciplinary processes and grievance procedures
- Ensure proper recordkeeping and follow up on ER issues
- Assist management in resolving shop floor issues.
- Customer Care
- leadership skills.
- multi task
- Computer Literate
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Human Resources