DUR001244 – Project Control Wireman – Waterfall (Durban)
Purpose of the Job: Is to wire automation electrical panels using PLC’s, VSD & Servos, Installations & interpreting electrical drawings. Must have a Drivers license and own vehicle. This is a 6- 8 months contract with a possibility of going permanent dependent on performance.
- Grade 12
- Electrical Qualifications
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- 5 years wiring experience
- Must be able to wire automation electrical panels with PLC, VSD & Servos, motors
- Must have experience in reading and updating hardcopy Electrical drawings independently
- Experience planning, Executing, and completing automation installations after site visits
- Experience with site installations including trucking and cabling
- Experience with Logical and consistent record keeping in all aspects
- Understand timing plan and deliver work on time
- Maintain a record of parts used and plan ahead for breakdown in the future
- Must have experience in a various industrial sector including Electrical and Automotive sectors
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Proactive with a positive outlook on life
- Able to handle pressure
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Deadline driven
- Logical thinker
- Goal driven
Competitive, market-related but dependent upon skills and experience.
To be considered, candidates must strictly meet the minimum requirements. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.