- Matric essential
- Relevant 3 year Qualification IT/BSc/Bcom (Web/Process Improvement/ Information Systems/Informatics/Computer Sciences)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience essential in a web/digital/telecoms or IT environment with exposure to:
- Web Page structures
- Basic ITIL Foundation
- Agile Methodologies
- Reporting tools such as Qlikview /Adobe/Google Analytics
- Service Management tools such as Remedy/HP Service Desk
- Business requirements specification writing
- Understand the analytical information needs of business: Proactively lead and identify areas of Enterprise customer behaviour, channel behaviour and commercial base performance (inflow, base, recommitment, outflow) that require understanding. Proactively gather reporting and analysis requests from the business and product owners
- Translate business requirements into analytical implementation specifications that speak in a variety of languages that can be understood by Web applications, Tealium & Adobe.
- Execute owned media campaign ideas into A/B, Multivariate & Experience test. Use Personalisation and Targeting to optimise conversion rate, provide simplification, optimise drop off rates and drive landing page improvements. Uploading offline data into Target to enable one to one personalised campaign. Providing solutions to match online and offline data.
- Create compelling actionable insight that significantly improves our knowledge of Digital customer and channel behaviour, and opens new commercially viable opportunities for Churn, Revenue and Margin improvement
- Implementation of EBU/CBU/App analytical services framework and strategy to support all the business areas reporting requirements within predefined SLA’s & managing the resources effectively along with recommendations for reporting technologies
- Delivery of the reporting sets for the CBU/EBU business units
Should you meet all requirements please forward your application to [Email Address Removed]