Well known Freight Forwarder in Johannesburg requires the services of a Customs Entry Clerk with at least 5 years experience in Customs Brokerage Clearances Air & Ocean. Must have Cargowise experience.
- INCO terms
- Tariff calculation concepts
- Tariff classifications
- Process customs clearance
- Tariff products against customs requirements
- Update customs tariff books, explanatory notes and index file
- VOC (Voucher of Correction)
In order to be shortlisted for the role, you MUST have:
- Grade 12
- 5 years in a Customs role within a freight forwarding company
- A Customs related course by accredited training facility min NQF level 3-advantageous
- Bond-store knowledge essential
- Must have sound knowledge of shipping documents & procedures required – must be very strong with tariffing – non neg!
If youre looking for stability and longevity in your next position, apply now!
- entry clerk
- freight forwarding
- customs clearance
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
About The Employer:
Leading Freight Fowarder specialising in Air and Sea.