Are you seeking a career move within the payment gateway using disruptive technology?
A result driven organisation is seeking a Salesforce Developer to achieve the company goals of building the business for scale.
Your role will involve identifying, measuring inefficiencies and rectifying, overseeing projects to redesign or streamline systems and solutions. You will Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, coding, testing, deployment, and end user support.
- IT related qualification
- 4 years’ experience in development
- Active Salesforce certifications
- Demonstrated success in working on at least two full life cycle system implementations
- Must be able to work within a team structure and independently when required
- Provide support to team members to define appropriate solutions to technical issues
- Take end-to-end responsibility of delivering a system by working with development teams (internal or external) and users.
- Experience in developing software components using an object-oriented programming language and database stored procedures. Preference will be giving to Apex or Java.
- Create and review functional specifications related to Salesforce development and in-house bespoke applications to ensure that the technical design meets the businesses requirements
- Participate in providing input into design, re-design and development of technology products and applications to ensure the design/development meets the needs of the business
- Ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing
- Assess and improve current Salesforce operations to support future growth and expansion
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications, in-house applications and other tools
Reference Number for this position is SJ51947. This is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R800k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [Email Address Removed] or alternatively call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Employee Training / Development
Desired Qualification Level: