ENVIRONMENT:A deadline-driven & meticulous Technical Support Consultant who enjoys interrogating data and the challenge of resolving complex issues, is sought after by an Independent Asset Management Firm. The ideal candidate requires 3-5 years’ relevant industry experience and preferably a strong Salesforce Service Cloud & Sales Cloud, JIRA, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, a clear understanding of the IT development lifecyle, Agile methodology, data and system architecture as it relates to the distribution environment in the funds business. You must also be able to write specs, troubleshoot and understand system integrations. DUTIES:
- Manage, investigate and resolve incidents and requests, including major incidents.
- Collaborate and engage with business users, technology teams and vendors to resolve incidents.
- Work with other members of the product team, application support, production management, subject-matter experts, infrastructure and security teams as required to resolve issues.
- System configuration including user setup, object setup, approvals, validation rules, workflows and flows.
- Trace data problems back to source to determine root cause of problems and incidents to facilitate resolution.
- Identify, gather, analyse and document business requirements and produce user stories to deliver the requirements.
- Effectively communicate requirements and proposals to all stakeholders including Product Owners, business users and Developers.
- Be part of the testing process ensure all bug fixes and enhancements are rolled out without safely.
- Produce training material for any enhancements being released into production or for the product generally.
- Maximise the use of existing technologies by applying them in innovative ways.
- Ensure that enhancements conform to enterprise architectural standards, compliance and corporate standards.
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud and the relevant Salesforce processes.
- Experience in tools like JIRA, ServiceNow and Azure DevOps preferred.
- 3-5 Years’ industry experience. Asset Management experience and call centre experience would be an advantage.
- A clear understanding of the IT development lifecycle and Agile methodology.
- An understanding of DevSecOps is advantageous.
- An understanding of data and systems architecture as it relates to the distribution environment in the funds business.
- Ability to troubleshoot and understand system integrations.
- Experience working closely with global business teams as well as outsourced development partners.
- Experience in writing specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Able to multitask, work to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure.
- A strong personality able to withstand exposure to demanding teams.
- Detail-oriented, excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment or on an individual contributor basis.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise.
- A self-starter who can take this opportunity and develop it into a successful and rewarding career.
- Ability to handle multiple on-going issues simultaneously.
Employer & Job Benefits: