n exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading power vehicles have a great opportunity available within their automotive space for an Advanced Web Developer (Frontend Developer to join their dynamic team.
Location: Midrand/ Rosslyn/Home office rotational
Min years experience: 5-7 years [URL Removed] digital solution development advantageous
Level of experience: Senior/Expert
Degree in IT or relevant experience
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Form part of a team that implement features utilizing the agile methodology.
- Review and present proposed technical solution to Team prior to implementation.
- Implement quality solutions on time, whilst complying with BMW and Team standards.
- Preparation of system/technical documentation
- Demos of functionality implemented
- Unit tests
- Quality assurance
- Code Review
- Ensure production issues gets resolved within SLA when assigned to 3rd level team.
- Assist with facilitating emergency changes required on production environment.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving issues on SIT, E2E, UAT and production environments when needed.
- Root cause analysis of Production Related Incidents.
- Assist with release notes and deployment documentation for future releases
- Ensure production support documentation is maintained in Confluence.
Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Development and Support of custom developed applications
The following is important:
- Angular 10+
The following is advantageous:
- Development and Support of custom developed applications
- Angular 10+