Work from home! Gain international exposure ! Join a growing international concern offering the latest tech stack in a homogeneous, multi-disciplinary environment. In this role you will be responsible for end to end implementation, unit testing and deployment of complex software solutions. Assisting application architect in designing software solutions and aiding in the testing of third party apps.
- Completed IT Degree or Dipoma
- Open to SA Citizens & Permanent residents
- 7+ years of relevant IT software experience (Development SDLC lifecycle)
- 3+ years of experience in .Net development using C#.
- Proven experience working in an AGILE environment.
- Strong C# language skills.
- Strong in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Mocking
- Good Understanding of Software Design Patterns (like Adapters, Business Objects,
- Delegates, Service Locator, Singleton, DAO, DTO)
- Familiarity and good understanding of multithreading
- Experience with queueing technologies.
- Experience building REST web services.
- Familiarity creating and using Docker/Kubernetes is preferable
Please forward a WORD VERSION of your CV to [Email Address Removed]