Required outputs: Functional
- Has overall responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to technology and business unit projects.
- Ensures that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Provide a relationship management role with vendors that provide services to the project.
- Plans, organizes and controls activities of project team members.
- Consults with management and reviews project proposals to determine goals, timeframes, funding, limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Develops project plans specifically goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, risks, contingency plans and allocation of resources.
- Formulates and defines technical scope and objectives of projects.
- Lead the project related technical collaboration between the group of companies.
- Facilitates program/project reviews of critical/key enterprise programs and projects
- Direction and oversight of all corporate systems for project planning, implementation and monitoring, insuring that all projects have clear goals, objectives and timelines with measurable milestones consistent with corporate strategy and goals.
- Oversees and participates in the project portfolio management process, ensuring that the technical objectives of projects are integrated with commercial requirements.
- Ultimate responsibility for enterprise project problem/issue identification and resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to use professional management and/or technical concepts to solve complex problems and oversee key projects in creative and effective ways is required.
- PRINCE 2
- MS Project
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level: