In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Creating production schedules on a daily basis or as and when changes occur
- Attend daily meetings with supervisors to ensure production targets/deadlines will be met.
- Keep Informed of changes and Issues.
- Update Sales and Engineering on any delays.
- Expedite parts and products through the production process, in order to meet customers requirements and delivery dates.
We’re looking for:
- A Diploma in Production / Operations / Planning (ideal)
- 3 years experience as a Scheduler / Planner – preferably within a metalworking, machining or fabrication environment.
- You should be able to read Technical drawings (no need to interpret just understand), with a strong understanding of various production process.
- You should also understand time cycles, parts per hour, inefficiencies, capacity, throughput etc…
We’ll also be looking for skills in:
- Excel (Advanced) and Syspro
- Problem Solving
- Communication – Written and Spoken (English)
- Analytical thinking and Mathematics
- Someone that can work under pressure and can manage detail well.
- Production Scheduling
- Production Planning
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Recruitment
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
We’re looking for an experienced Production Scheduler to join our Client in Alrode, this is a company with a track record of producing quality products, for multiple industries, for more than 40 years. They can offer stability and the challenge that comes from working in a high-volume production environment.