Datonomy has 20 years’ experience in data and digital solutions, we are perfectly placed to catapult you onto the career path of your dreams. Our projects cover the full spectrum of data; therefore, we can offer you access to the most interesting, innovative, and ground-breaking work currently being [URL Removed] goal is to positively impact One Billion People by 2030 – and we can only achieve this if our clientsand our people collaborate on projects and solutions that will change the world.Senior Solutions Designer
- This is a super exciting opportunity to shape our design solution thinking as we endeavour to better understand and partner with our customers to meet their needs, build their trust and optimise the potential of offerings.
- If you are a strong developer, with AWS experience and feel passionate about solution design then we would like to hear from you to discuss functional areas.
- The Solutions Designer will identify and understand detailed user requirements and provide technical solution designs. Working closely with the developers, the Solutions Designer will play a pivotal role in shaping our solutions design and platform integration thinking building on AWS.
- Although 10% of time may be allocated to developing, we’re actually more interested in finding a Solutions Designer who wants to conceptualise and create the solution design, think through the integration for a seamless user experience and work with the developers to deliver amazing new possibilities.
Qualifications and experienceIT related Diploma/Degree or equivalent – preferred but not essential if you have the right track record of delivery, specifically in the systems design and AWS [URL Removed] you will have 3+ years’ experience as a developer with great practical experience in solutions / system design – essential.Including:
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (Azure) – with specific AWS exposure.
- Demonstrable experience to Systems Analysis, System Integration (API), System Design and Enterprise Architecture.
- It would also be great if you also have some knowledge of or exposure to:
- Microsoft .Net Framework experience, BizTalk, SQL, Asp. Net, Jason, XML, SOAP, Restful services, UML
- Agile Methodology (Scrum, SAFE)
- Data Modelling, Process Modelling, Technical writing, Testing Task level Planning
- Google Suite