A client of ours, one of the well known bargaining councils is looking for a Banking Clerk to join their team in Randburg. Duties and Responsibilities
- Capturing of manual payments on the system
- Validation of EFT payments that have missing information.
- Follow up on monies received with no documentation
- Follow up on documentation received with no payment
- Agree allocations from third party source documents to bank statements
- Provide administrative support to the Returns Department with regard to administration of payments received.
- Receive and escalate proof of payment of unknown deposits to allocate.
- Follow up on unallocated cash on all statuses (deleted, suspended, prosecution and liquidated)
- Phone employers requesting proof of payment of unknown deposits
- Trace unallocated deposits and refer to Finance to allocate.
- Payment splits( reconciling lump sum payments to multiple branches) to different employer codes
- Compiling documents for refunds
- Allocation of payments received to the correct employer codes and periods
- Matric (standard 10) with Business Economics, Accounting, (Maths optional) will be an advantage
- 1 year experience
- 6 months to 1 year business administration working experience
- Computer literacy, Microsoft, Email, Excel Word
- Studying towards a business administration short course will be an advantage
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Market related