We have a Divisional OHSE Officer / Manager vacancy at one of our clients in a manufacturing plant that is part of a listed entity. Long established brand. R45k – R60k p.m. ctc. Industria, West Rand.
- Minimum SAMTRAC or equivalent qualification
- Preference will be given to candidates with a NQF level 6 or higher qualification in Safety management
- 10 years’ experience in a safety management position with a proven track record
- 10 years’ experience in occupational safety management in a production / manufacturing related environment
- 10 years’ experience in the implementation and maintenance of documented OHSE safety systems.
- 10 years’ experience in OHSE audits
- In depth understanding, knowledge, implementation and monitoring compliance to Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental (OHSE) related legislation and regulations including but not limited to:
- OHSA 85 of 1993 and regulations
- COIDA 130 of 1993
- Environmental management Act 107 of 1998
- National Disaster Management Act 57 of 2002 and regulations
- In depth understanding, knowledge, implementation and monitoring compliance to other compliance systems, including but not limited to:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 45001
- In depth understanding of hazard identification, risk assessments, accident investigations and auditing of OHSE requirements.
- Comprehensive understanding of risk and legal implications in relation to Group / Divisional and Site compliance to applicable legislation.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV – Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund