Our client in the Motor Industry has an EE opportunity available for an Internal Auditor to be based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg. This will be a contract position for 3 months.
- Bachelor’s degree in internal auditing, accounting, business or related field or equivalent education and related training or experience.
- Four (4) years’ experience which includes the following:
- Two years internal audit experience in a related field or environment
- Two years Supervisory experience
- Preference will be given to applicants whose exposures in auditing within a pension fund/financial services environment.
- Good analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracyProficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
- Prepare for effective auditee interviews and documentation of interview results via narratives, flowcharts and process maps under the guidance of Auditee
- Execute testing strategy directed by the Auditee
- Receive constructive feedback and apply to future assignments
- Analyse process documentation to evaluate adequacy and design effectiveness and efficiency of controls.
- Identify internal control weaknesses.
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.