- Design, build, and support security solutions, services and Infrastructure Architect.
- Develop, support, automate and evaluate new security tools and services.
- Develop standard operating procedures, security guidelines and processes.
- Support vulnerability management and remediation functions.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to respond to alerts, incidents and conduct investigations and analysis.
- Conduct security risk assessment against physical products and evaluate the effectiveness of existing security controls.
- Recognize and respond to security issues and possible security violations.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology
- Certificates in CCNP Networking and CCNP Security are required.
5 years suitable experience and/or knowledge in the following;
- Advanced Skills in network and system security, management, monitoring, incident response, vulnerability analysis.
- Server and network monitoring/management, batch programming and scripting.
- Strong knowledge of security controls including network security technologies (IDS, IPS, firewall, DLP, NAC, and WAF), OS hardening, file integrity monitoring, authentication
- Strong understanding of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities
Key Performance Areas:
- Design and implement security and network technology.
- Collaboration – Work with Cyber Security team to implement security policy requirements.
- Infrastructure management and reporting.
- Participate in troubleshooting operational issues with operations administrators.
Further information, please call the recruitment team on [Phone Number Removed];.
NB This is an employment equity opportunity and only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.
To apply, please send your cv to [Email Address Removed].
“Let’s get SA working”
- network and system security
- batch programming and scripting
- security controls
- Cyber Security
- Infrastructure Architect
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level: