A unique and inspiring Executive Management Consulting opportunity exists within a proudly South African business strategy and transformation consultancy in Gauteng. Our entire core philosophy is driven by a cohesive and innate desire to empower and work together to ultimately achieve a common goal that involves taking ownership of our clients’ challenges. With close to 20 years’ experience, we focus on improving operational efficiency and enhancing enterprise performance resulting in meaningful and sustained growth for our clients.
We are seeking competitive, skilled, experienced Senior Management Consultants that have mastered project management, people and client management skills, and who share our enthusiasm, passion and drive for excellence in everything that we do.
The key objective
Reporting to the Director, you will form part of a high performing, integrated team responsible for developing and delivering the overarching Practice Strategy for our Consulting and Advisory business.
In line with this Practice strategy, you will be responsible to develop and manage the 3 year divisional strategy and meet the divisional revenue and profit targets. In order to meet these targets, you will attract, retain and develop a high performing team to ensure high quality delivery to the client base.
You will co-develop intellectual property alongside our team members and clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Client Engagement responsibility:
The Associate Partner will own multiple large clients within the Practice space across South Africa, and would be responsible to:
- Oversee project performance and deliverables and ensure high levels of client satisfaction during delivery
- Develop client account strategy together with account teams
- Develop and enhance long term relationships with senior level executives across the client business
- Manage expectations and alignment between client teams and stakeholders
- Facilitate client meetings and communicate client activities and issues
- Play an advisory role to the client Engagement Director and Program Managers on the assigned account
- Monitor budget, profitability and timelines of client projects
- Ensure prompt billing and budget compliance
- Proactively seek new opportunities in the assigned account
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and profitability targets
- Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving
- Quantitative, fact-based approach to team based problem solving and strategic approach to addressing issues and offering solutions
- Must have an aptitude for analytical concepts and thinking
- Business acumen
- Strong business development skills. Must have an understanding of current market trends, risks and prevalent trends in the relevant Industries
- Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and social networking skills
- Polished verbal and written communication style.
- Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the client.
- Personal drive
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path.
- Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact
- Self-guided attitude
- The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined.
- Willing to develop subordinates through one-on-one mentorship and coaching.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in a well recognised consulting (Big 4 or similar) organization
- Excellent academic credentials from top tier programs
- Proven ability to launch and execute successful initiatives in complex and challenging environments.
- Powerful verbal / written / presentation / facilitation / communication / relationship building / social networking skills
- Experience motivating and leading large, multi-cultural, cross functional team
- Experience facilitating high level client meetings and managing a robust portfolio of client projects
- Ability to understand a client’s business organization, as well industry and segment trends
- Financial Services / Corporate Advisory / Strategy / Human Capital etc. Industry domain depth
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Willingness to be onsite at a client location and able to travel extensively to support the needs of the business
- Consulting Financial Services
- customer strategy
- Management consulting
- Business analysis
- Operating Models
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
The word “Letsema” is of Sotho origin, meaning people coming together to work for a common purpose. This sense of collective effort towards a shared vision is our underlying.
With long-term thinking and a broad base of skills, intellect and IP, we aim to contribute meaningfully to the betterment of society. Each leg of our business – Consulting, Investments and Foundation – reinforces the other, setting them apart and making them stronger.
Our consultancy provides specialist services across the value chain, helping companies set direction, accelerate their journey and ensure sustainability.
Our six practice areas combine long-term thinking and access to a broad base of skills, intellect and IP to facilitate institutional success, power change and contribute meaningfully to the betterment of society.