The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, maintaining, designing, implementing company websites, social media, intranet and other digital platform content and strategy. This is a collaborative role to function across the Avacare Group to meet the needs of different internal and external audiences; which demands excellent knowledge of current and emerging digital technologies to ensure that the Group maximises its reach and ROI.
- Designs and manages the entire digital marketing strategy inclusive of display advertising, email marketing, the company websites and marketing databases.
- Plans and controls the group’s social media channels and company websites according to the annual and long-term strategy.
- Monitors the primary marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of online advertising.
- Works on content creation and distribution with the HoDs, Product development, Sales and BD teams; partners/consults with specialists if needed.
- Reports on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI.
- Monitors and approves SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Grows the website traffic and enables digital growth.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring all digital activities comply with relevant legislative requirements, web accessibility – Identifies opportunities to leverage and optimise internal tools and technology to improve business processes.
- Manages and oversees social media content by collaborating with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Measures the success of every social media campaign-.
- Works with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Monitors SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Recruits, selects and trains the marketing and branding employees; takes responsibility for succession planning.
- Creates, analyses and presents findings at OpCo meetings, in particular the Social Media Impact, user engagement and success of SEOs
- Excellent skill with verbal & written communication, presentations & visual
- Manage execution of tasks / assignments, delegate and empower others
- Ability for innovation and creativity, goes beyond the status quo recognises the need for new or modified approaches
- Work in a fast paced and dynamic organizational environment, adapting to rapidly changing and sometimes unpredictable business situations
- Commit to quality by consistently delivering quality products and/or services.
Education and Skills:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- Min 7 years in broad-based marketing, plus 3 years digital marketing.
- Experience in the Healthcare sector is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of websites, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other digital media best practices.
- Excellent understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of digital media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing, brand awareness and impressions.
- Marketing Communications
- broad based marketing
- Digital Campaign Management
- web traffic
- Web Design
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Middle / Department Management
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Founded in 1996, Avacare Health Group, envisioned a healthier Africa. Today, true to that vision, we’re an established, trusted healthcare brand, delivering outstanding results, year and year to Africa and beyond.