- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years developing code.
- Demonstratable experience with –
- Backend development of Microservices with Node.js.
- Deployment to Kubernetes.
- DevOps and management of deployment manifests.
- Experience with working in automated CI/CD environments.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Database technologies such as MS SQL and/or MongoDB.
- Experience working in an agile environment facilitated by JIRA.
- Deployment and constant integration tools such as Bamboo, Octopus, [URL Removed] with integration with 3rd party payment gateways or other third-party APIs.
- High-performance servers and scalable architecture design.
- Experienced with modern development principles from ideation to implementation.
- Exposure to modern software architecture principals.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development leveraging Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Ability to acquire new skills and programming languages.
- Determination and passion for your craft.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail, passion, enthusiasm.
- Can work independently with little or no supervision.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.