Modifies, develops, tests and maintains applications. Helps evaluate application systems, processes and requirements, makes changes to those systems and maintains them where necessary.
The right person for the job must be passionate about development with an eye for visual aesthetics and a track record of sites built to date.
- Lead, guide, plan, explain, working alongside local as well as remote team members; cracking problems with a mix of technical expertise and innovative thinking.
- Design, develop and maintain multi-lingual/currency production ready business applications.
- Write and maintain test cases.
- Liaise with stakeholders and team members.
- Take part in regular Scrum meeting.
- Create and/or update necessary documentation.
- Keep learning!
- Ability to manage, prioritize and solve problems quickly and completely.
- Experience and understanding of working in distributed teams, particularly in agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Using a version control system to manage code changes.
- Improving and contributing to software architecture.
- Angular 5+.
- RESTful services / JSON, SOAP services / XML.
- 5+ years’ solid experience in Web Development.
- 3+ years’ experience, Developing in Angular 5 or newer.
- Experience with Postman.
- Knowledge of C#.
- Relevant BCom degree or National Diploma.
- Relevant Industry Certification.
- Must have previous experience in team based software development.
- Competency based interview to assess above requirements.
- Applicable assessment.
- Background checks.
- Angular 5+
- RESTful services
About The Employer:
At redPanda Software we have a decade of experience in developing customised software for the retail and financial industries. Working with clients in South Africa, Africa and the UK, we have built our reputation for producing the highest quality solutions across the following specialised business processes: Customer Experience, Point of Sale, Data Warehousing, Credit Management, Insurance and Payment Systems. Our core values are: Harmony, Pride, and Accountability in everything we do.